SHUTTLE PALLET RACKING
A compact storage system i which a shuttle driven by an electric motor runs on rails inside the storage channels, replacing forklifts, considerably reducing operating times and enabling items to be grouped by channels rather than complete lanes
The Pallet Shuttle follows orders sent by an operator using a tablet with Wi-Fi connection, depositing the load in the first free placement location in the channel and compacting the pallets as much as possible. By removing the need to drive forklifts into the lanes, storage capacity is increased in terms of depth, the risk of accidents and damage to the racks is negligible, operator movements are optimised and warehouse operation is modernised and made more flexible.It is an ideal solution for companies with a high volume of pallets per item and intensive loading and unloading activity.
- Greater diversification: each channel can be used to store a different item.
- High productivity: increased flow of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Greater capacity: Storage of up to 40 m deep
- Highly cost-effective, thanks to the reduction in operating costs.
- Decreased incidents and maintenance costs.
- Many advanced functionalities can be easily controlled from the tablet.
Your shopping cart is empty!